Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I finished reading the book "cut" and I'm now reading the book "speak" by Laurie Halse Anderson. I notice that the girl in this story doesn't seem to belong to a group and isn't trying that hard to find one of her own. It reminds me of how our school has different clicks and groups and sometimes there's always someone whose left out. For instance, you have the band geeks, the choir nerds, the athletes, the brainiacs, and others, but some people just dont feel like they belong in a group. It makes me kind of sad that our school has this, we shouldn't be separated into groups, we should act as one unit, I mean yes I'm in the band geek and choir nerd department but the athletes seem to ignore us and we usually ignore them. Which I don't think is right. I hope this girl finds a group tha would be good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment