Monday, October 17, 2011

Consumed

I'm reading a new book called Consume. It's about this girl who is trying to fight off evil spirits. The book is a little confusing because it doesn't start out like a normal book would. It starts out with someone hurting the girl in a nightmare and then she wakes up and says to herself that whoever was hurting her in the dream can't hurt her anymore. So it's kind of confusing to me and don't really make sense because I wanna know who hurt her but I guess I haven't gotten far enough in to the book yet to know who hurt her and even learn what her name is. So anyways the girl in my book is haunted by evil spirits that shes trying to fight but they won't leave here alone. They keep coming back and haunting her so she is staying at her grandmothers house for the time being. That's how far I've got in to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment