Monday, October 10, 2011

week six

I am on page 111 in my book that I am reading. In the book that I am reading I have noticed that Sam needs his bird to survive. I also have noticed that Sam needs his sister as well as his friends to live in the mountains. I noticed that Sam’s sister Alice the one he wasn’t very happy to have live with him, is very important to Sam by helping him build things and also give him ideas to build things that will help him in the future. I noticed when Alice ran away Sam missed her and was worried about her.
In this story it reminds me of many things. It reminds me of going camping with my family and friends. It reminds me of going hunting. It also reminds me of shooting sparrows of the barn roof with my BB gun at my farm. It also reminds me of going fishing. It reminds me of taking my little cousins fishing. It also reminds me of just going fishing by myself. It also reminds me of growing gardens. It also reminds me of building things like barns, garages and also houses. It also reminds me of having to work together to get things done.
In this story I feel sadness about how Sam lost Frightful. I felt worried because he now had to find new ways to kill and get food. I also felt happy like Sam did when he went to visit Mrs. Strawberry. I felt his worriedness and also his sadness after Alice ran away. I felt Sam’s excitement when him and Bando his best friend go off to find out where Alice went and when they were in new mountains on a big hike to find Alice. I felt his confusion when he found out Alice to her new pet Pig.
I have only two questions will Sam find Alice? Will Sam get Frightful back?
322 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment