Monday, October 17, 2011

week 7

Tyler has to bring Bethany a get well cake for “hurting” her foot. When he gets to her house, they started off with just talking, and then they started feeding each other cake, finally when Bethany had to go upstairs, Tyler gratefully carried her up the stairs. This reminds me of the relationship between me and my best friend. Back in 7th grade he used to annoy the heck out of me, but as the year went on I started getting more used to him…even though I didn’t really have a choice since he was in almost every class I was in. Then at the beginning of 8th grade we were good acquaintances, as the year went on though we started to become friends. I even asked him to dance with me at a dance and he did. In the summer of 8th grade we were both in the same swimming class, we started to do things together, in the same summer he asked me to time one of his Marlin meets (swim meets), which is where I met his parents, in 9th grade I asked him to snoball, I was afraid of what his answer would be because I knew that he didn’t like dancing but surprisingly he said yes. Towards the end of 9th grade we were like best friends, we could trust each other with anything, now that 10th grade has started, he always asks me to come to his house after school, I think I go to his house at least twice a week and now he wants me to become student manager for the swim team, I don’t know if I’m going to or not though since I’ll be gone enough just with band alone, and I kind of want to try the pit orchestra, but I have a while to decide yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment