Monday, October 3, 2011

A long time ago when Barnes Kilrone and Major Frank Paddock were very gallant young officers in Paris, it had happened that they had fallen in love with the same beautiful young girl. Now that that’s all over, there are two men in exile. They are to be living in one and I do mean one of the harshest territories in the American West. The horrible choice that Paddock made was a very bad one that may send both of the men into a battle to save both of their lives. Later on Paddock leads his soldiers in a chase of a Bannock war party. The war party massacred one of Paddocks patrols. Meanwhile, Kilrone has been chosen to guard a fort full of all aged children and women. Within a number of hours Kilrone knows that the choice that was made was the wrong choice. I am just thinking out load but I think that before the day is over one of them is going to be in very great danger. In other words I have decided to quite reading this book because it is falling apart. I would like to finish it but is really hard to finish with pages falling out every page I turn. When this book gets fixed I recommend that you should read this book or a book by the same author.

No comments:

Post a Comment