Monday, October 17, 2011

I finished my book the yesterday. The book that I was reading had a good ending so that is good. In the book I read “On the far side of the Mountain” it was interesting and I noticed a lot of things. I noticed that Sam had to go a long way to find his sister Alice. I also noticed that he showed a lot of emotion in the end of the book either it was sadness, worriedness, or happiness he went through some rough times in this book. I noticed that he began to forget about Frightful his bird that was taken from him. I noticed that Sam had a lot of things on his mind which made him nervous at some points in the story. I noticed that Alice was playing a game with Sam and did not run away she just made it seem like did. I also noticed that the guy that took Frightful wasn’t really a conservation officer, but a man just trying to sell her to make some money.
This book reminded me of a lot things. Ii reminded me of one time when my sister got lost in the Wal-Mart and we didn’t know where she was and of how worried I was about her. It also reminds me of going camping and it also reminds me of going hiking. This story also reminds me of going hunting and fishing. This story reminds me of building things with less resources then a person usually would use to build a certain item.
I had felt a lot of different things towards the end of this book. Things that I felt were the worriedness that Sam felt when he was looking for Alice. I also felt the sadness of losing Frightful and also the sadness of the thought that he might not be able to live without her. I felt the nervousness that Sam felt when out that the people that took Frightful from him were close by where Alice was.
I really have only one question for this book that I a reading and the question I have is from the end of the book and when Sam says to his friend Bando “I want to become a falconer to train and raise falcons.” Will Sam become a falconer? (385 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment