Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 7

I am still reading Tangerine by Edward Bloor. At Paul's school, it was raining normally. Suddenly a big sinkhole appeared under most of the school. Paul now gets to go to go to Tangerine Middle school. He is really happy because he has a chance of being on the soccor team. He finds out that the team is made up of boys and girls and that the school is filled with rough people. He is really happy in the end, though, when he becomes the backup goalie. The team Paul is now on wins all of it's games and is a really good team. He is a little surprised though, that his parents never come to his soccor games. They always go to his brother's football games.

I think this story is a pretty good story. I was expecting Paul to be the main goalie though, instead of the backup when he moved. I also was expecting Tangerine Middle School to be a better school, not a trashier school. I wonder how jelouse Paul is that his parents don't support him as much as his brother. I think that he is just happy to have friends for once and to be on a soccor team. I think Paul actually likes the trashier school than his old one. He is kind of accepted with the soccor people and that is all that Paul wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment